Diplomat Law Firm has extensive experience in drafting, and reviewing of various contracts, from regular sale and purchase contracts to complex cross-border transactions and investment projects. We insist on and strongly recommend that all our corporate and business clients to conclude agreements of any scale in written form. We ensure that contracts, which are signed by our clients, protect their interests.
We represent our clients throughout the entire contracting procedure, including counseling clients on legal implications and assessing risks associated with certain transaction, holding negotiations with contracting parties concerning to terms and conditions of a contract at issue in order to achieve clients’ objectives, reviewing and drafting of necessary legal documents, and assisting in contract closeout procedure.
Diplomat Law Firm’s legal services thereupon include, but not limited to the following:
- complex sale and purchase agreements, service and agency agreements;
- loan and pledge agreements (including mortgage);
- partnership or joint venture agreements;
- investment agreements;
- employment contracts;
- lease agreements;
- other contracts and agreements concerning to any ongoing business operations.
Followings are some of the realized by Diplomat Law Firm projects of this practice:
- Drafting and expertise of agreements for «Sunet Technology» LLC for providing content-provision services
- Holding negotiations, reviewing, and drafting of an investment agreement along with other legal documents for a Singaporean investor – VERIGROW PTE. LTD on implementing its project in Namangan region (Uzbekistan) for construction, development, operation, and management of a modern production facility for silk worm breeding, reeling, weaving of silk yarn, and processing of waste silk;
- Reviewing and drafting of pledge agreements for a leading Russian bank in relation to implementation of a gas and oil project in Uzbekistan;
- Providing legal expertise of a subcontract agreement for a major Korean engineering and construction company engaged in a gas-chemical project in Uzbekistan;
- Reviewing and drafting of employment and agency agreements for a Czech airline company;
- Examination of the distributorship agreement of the Indian pharmaceutical company «Glenmark»;
- Drafting of dealer contracts, and contracts for the sale of goods on credit for Georgian telecommunications company Mobile Innovations within the dealership relations with Uzbek mobile operator Ucell;
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts in the interests of a group of companies carrying out their business activities under the brand name BelRosSavdo