«Diplomat Law Firm» renders a wide range of services on providing of legal support of licensing procedures of companies in Uzbekistan. For example, providing legal support in obtaining of licenses for pharmaceutical activities, activities in oil and gas producing industry, activities in the field of telecommunications, road transport, wholesale activities, licensing of the sale of petroleum products at gas stations.
This area also includes services for obtaining various permits (permits for construction and assembly work, printing companies, and others).
Resident companies which carry out entrepreneurial activities and intend to recruit foreign personnel (i.e. to conclude a labor contract with them) should obtain an appropriate work permit before such recruitment. Labor legislation has certain exceptions, when obtaining of such work permit is not required.
In this regards Diplomat Law Firm renders services in preparation of documents for obtaining (renewal of) work permits to foreign citizens to carry out labor activities in Uzbekistan.
Moreover, our lawyers assist its clients in obtaining (renewal of) entry business visas to Uzbekistan.
Specialists of Diplomat Law Firm rendered legal services to many companies in obtaining of various licenses and permits, including:
- Counseling a Chinese petroleum company in obtaining and renewal of work permits for its foreign employees;
- Counseling a Vietnamese petroleum company in obtaining and renewal of work permits for its foreign employees;
- Counseling an Indian company which engaged in automobile industry in obtaining and renewal of work permit for its foreign employees;
- Counseling a Spanish telecommunication company «NVIA GEST DAT, S.L.» in obtaining a work permit for its foreign employees;
- Counseling providing legal support to Russian oilfield services company «GENERACIYA NEFTEHIMICHESKOYE OBORUDOVANIYE» in obtaining a work permit for its foreign personnel;
Counseling and preparation of a set of documents for obtaining a business visas for employees of foreign subcontractors working within the framework of investment projects.