Legal consulting of companies related to completeness and accuracy of tax payments and other mandatory payments, as well as carrying out tax optimizations, is one of the areas of activity of Diplomat Law Firm.
In order to minimize arising of possible disputes with tax bodies the specialists of our law firm can:
- Respond to all your questions regarding choosing of appropriate tax regime, payment of taxes and obligatory payments, as well as using incentives granted by tax legislation;
- Analyze your transactions to conformity of acting legislation and possibly tax risks. sand provide legal opinions for them, if needed;
- Carry out legal Due Diligence to find out whether your activity of the company complies with tax legislation.
In addition, our law firm’s specialists can render the following services:
- Provide legal support during tax inspection process with the aim to prevent infringing your rights by tax inspectors, and prevent lop-sided approach by the latter while resolving arisen disputes on accuracy payment of taxes and other obligatory payments;
- To assist in preparing rejoinders to acts (decisions) of tax authorities and hold talks to settle arisen disputes at pretrial order;
- To represent and defend your company rights at tax and judicial bodies.
Here are some of realized by Diplomat Law Firm projects:
- Counseling on tax and corporate issues a Japanese-British consortium implementing its projects financed by Asian Development Bank loans;
- Representing and defending interests of a foreign bank in resolving of dispute with tax authorities;
- Representing a major Chinese Petroleum company at tax inspection procedures, and defending company interests at fiscal agencies;
- Counseling investors from Germany, Russia, and Afghanistan on taxation issues arising in connection with establishment of a large holding company;
- Counseling a large pharmaceutical company from China on taxation issues arising in connection with implementation of its investment project in Uzbekistan and establishment of its joint venture with Uzfarmsanoat;
- Counseling Ukrainian investors on taxation issues arising in connection with establishment of a joint venture specializing in import-export operations
- Counseling British company - «STAN INTERNATIONAL L.P.» on taxation issues during the acquisition of full stake of Malaysian company in their joint venture specializing in the manufacture of food products.
- Counseling Russian company "Inter-Press Group" on taxation issues during reorganization of its local subsidiary company specializing in publishing business.