Our specialist knowledge and thorough expertise coupled with understanding of our Сlients needs enable us to advice across the full spectrum of finance and securities transactions as well banking regulations issues.
We provide advice to corporate borrowers and issuers, banks, insurance companies, investment funds and other financial institutions. Our individual approach to each issue is guided to elaboration of the most efficient solutions.
Finance and securities expertise at Diplomat Law covers:
- corporate finance
- asset finance and leasing
- project finance
- real estate finance
- securities issuance and trading.
Under this expertise Diplomat Law Firm primarily renders the services of counseling at any stage of a finance transaction with emphasis on elaboration of structured and tax-effective schemes; and assistance in obtaining regulatory approvals and permits.
As part of the Banking law issues Diplomat Law Firm offers a wide range of services covering various financial needs of our customers - from general issues to comply with banking laws and regulations, and simple loans to structured finance. Our lawyers have participated in a number of complex financing transactions carried out by foreign investors in Uzbekistan.
This area includes the following our services:
- primary and secondary loan
- asset-based lending
- syndicated loans
- regulation of banking activities
- currency regulation and others.
Here are some projects realized by Diplomat Law Firm:
- Counseling one of the largest Russian airline companies on securities and collateral regulations issues in Uzbekistan;
- Counseling an Icelandic financial institution on debt restructuring process and securities regulation issues in Uzbekistan;
- Counseling one of the major the Russian airline companies on currency regulations issues in Uzbekistan;
- Counseling a leading Russian bank on extending loans to a foreign borrower involved in implementation of a gas and oil project in Uzbekistan;
- Counseling national and foreign banks on regulatory matters.